All materials are sourced for their unique qualities and carefully crafted. Any incidental marks, tonal changes and/or textural variances are part of the material’s natural characteristics and should not be considered as imperfections.
SHOES AND BAGS
- All types of leather, synthetic and other materials, including metal accessories, react to humidity and may cause permanent wear and tear.
- Avoid getting it wet and avoid exposure to direct light and heat.
- Avoid contact with oily substances, cosmetics or solvents.
- Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments and when storing products with different colours, as the colours may transfer onto each other.
- Avoid excessive fiction and overexposure to direct light as colour fading may occur.
- To clean your shoes and bags, wipe with a soft dry cloth. When not in use, store in a protective bag in a cool, dry place.
- Humidity, salt and atmospheric agents may cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear.
- Avoid direct contact with rain, heat, oil, grease (make-up), alcohol (perfume, solvents) and other abrasive products.
- To clean each piece if accessory, wipe with a soft cloth.
- To preserve the original quality of the accessory, store your accessory in a clean and dry place when not in use.
Depending on the condition of the item, we will try our best to repair the faulty item. This service is not guaranteed for all types of damage. For any repair inquiry, please visit any SOLOSHOES retail store for more information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org